LISTEN TO KWMR ANYWHERE, ANYTIME:
90.5 AND 89.9 on FM radio,
90.5 from Point Reyes Station and 89.9 from Bolinas. KWMR can be picked up as far south as coastal San Francisco and Pacifica, and as far north and northeast as Bodega Bay, Petaluma and western Santa Rosa.
CHANNEL 47 on Horizon Cable
If you subscribe to Horizon Cable’s “West Marin” service in Point Reyes Station, Olema, Inverness Park, Inverness or Dillon Beach, you have two options for listening to KWMR:
• Tune your TV to channel 47
• Connect the Horizon cable directly to your FM radio
Receiving KWMR over the air or cable
KWMR listeners have lots of ways to hear the station! Check these options to see which one
works best for you, or email us here for an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) document that lists all of the ways you can listen to KWMR.
- Off the Air - KWMR can be heard directly on 90.5MHz in the northern
area of West Marin and on 89.9MHz in the southern area. In
places where the KWMR signal is weak or scratchy an outside antenna can help. A
company called Winegard makes a good one called the HD6000 for only $24 (HD6000 pictured here.)
- Via Cable - If you subscribe to Horizon Cable you have two options for
listening to KWMR:
- The first option is to tune your TV to channel 47 where KWMR audio is
hours a day.
- The second option is to connect the cable directly to your FM radio.
Note: A splitter may be needed so you can connect your TV and FM
radio at the same time. Both the splitter and the necessary
are hardware store items.
The crack KWMR Transmitter Department can help with advice for any of
We even make house calls!
Marc Matheson (for Richard Dillman - Transmitter Wrangler)
KWMR - West Marin Community Radio
Phone 415-663-8068, extension 105 - or - email email@example.com