You have gotten to the West Marin Report archives pages. The program was temporarily put on hold in the summer of 2010, and it resumed as a daily broadcast in August 2011.
To get to the current West Marin Report page, click here, or select the NEWS tab above.
Thank you, KWMR
1. A West Marin man suffers major injuries after smashing into trees in Woodacre.
2. KWMR hits the streets of Point Reyes Station and speaks with local business owners about their outlook for 2009.
1. The Point Reyes Light and the West Marin Citizen are not going to merge at this time. Joel Hack, Publisher of the West Marin Citizen, explains the circumstances.
2. The future of West Marin's villages may be determined by ammendments to the Local Coastal Plan. KWMR speaks with Jack Liebster, Principal Planner of the Marin County Community Development Agency, and with Fred Smith of EAC.
1. Elizabeth Whitney, Editor of The Bagpiper, will coordinate community dinners in Inverness.
2. Is West Marin exempt from the Spare-the-Air Day ban on burning wood? Kristine Roselius, Senior Public Information Officer of the Bay Area Air Quality Management District says no. However, the regulations are not clear and the District's lawyers are preparing a written legal interpretation.